GESTION CREDIT EXPERT presents its improvement plan following the last customer satisfaction survey
Our last major satisfaction survey was conducted with 388 of our customers based in France and around the world. Thanks to a very good response rate, we were able to obtain comprehensive results on the level of satisfaction of our customers. We would like to warmly thank all the people who took part in the survey for this wonderful feedback and present to you the action plan that was put in place this year to sustainably consolidate our strengths and improve everything that can be. .
82% OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE GLOBALLY SATISFIED
Our strengths are recognized and appreciated.
- 82% of our clients say they are satisfied or very satisfied with our services (+1 point vs. previous year).
- Our customers consider that we respect our commitments to them:
- Our sense of service: 93% satisfaction rate
- Our performance/price ratio: 91% satisfaction rate
- Our level of expertise: 90% satisfaction rate
- Our responsiveness: 87% satisfaction rate
See or review the main results in video
AN ACTION PLAN CARRIED OUT AT ALL LEVELS OF THE COMPANY AND AT ALL STAGES TO FURTHER IMPROVE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Enhanced customer care
We have strengthened our customer follow-up:
- By auditing our CRM practices in order to provide ever more relevant and appropriate responses to our customers’ requests
- By systematically conducting an on-the-spot satisfaction survey
Actions to consolidate our strengths
We have strengthened our continuous training plan to increase the level of expertise of our teams and we are documenting our operating procedures even more systematically to ensure the capitalization of our know-how.
- Reactivity, sense of service and performance
We worked on improving our ERP to reduce our response time to our customers, gain in performance and improve the processing of invoices and the follow-up of anomalies. We will be rolling out the new version of our ERP in the last quarter of 2019. A communication will be made to announce it and to explain the main novelties.
Actions to strengthen our IT security
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT undertakes to strictly comply with the obligations of security and data protection as specified in the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals and in the Data Protection Act.
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT is certified ISO 9001 v2015; all its activities are carried out according to a quality management system (QMS) made of clear processes and procedures as well as action plans in a logic of continuous improvement.
In this context, we have conducted audits of :
- Our information system,
- Our computer and telephone infrastructure,
- Our physical and logical security,
- Our RGPD compliance.
The various technical and operational measures that were defined following these four audits have been implemented.
The entire GESTION CREDIT EXPERT team remains mobilized so that the satisfaction of our clients remains at the heart of our development strategy.