- Create and manage follow-up scenarios for your amicable collection (according to the profile of your customers, their payment behavior and the risks) and set up dynamic agendas that take into account the challenges of each of your customers, schedule the actions to be carried out and their priority
- Automate your billing
- Manage your customer outstandings by risk level
- Improve the management and follow-up of your disputes by nature
- Set up internal scoring integrating sector data and financial and operating information from your clients
Our EXPERT BFR consultants support you in upgrading your existing tools or in choosing the software best suited to your sector of activity, your type of clientele and your specificities.
A tailor-made response to your Credit Management challenges
Thanks to their dual business/tools skills and their constant monitoring of market developments, our EXPERT BFR consultants support you in defining your needs, choosing your credit management solution, setting up the tools and training users.
- Improve cash level
- Reduce your payment terms
- Manage the visibility of credit management at each level: group, company, subsidiary, region, agency, commercial
- Improve customer relations and satisfaction
- Improve your invoicing process
- Manage the performance of your teams
- Facilitate the management of internal and external reminders
Business and ‘system
information’ from our
Fast and unmistakable.
We adapt to your corporate culture and your processes.
- Automate the relationship with your partners (financial information providers, credit insurers, factors, collection companies, commercial information company, etc.)
- Improve communication between your teams (sales, ADV, customer credit, collection, accounting and finance, logistics, legal, etc.)
- Set up relevant management dashboards according to the actors of your company (DG, DAF, treasury, sales, ADV, logistics, credit management, etc.)
Methodical and structured support
From the review of the existing system to the deployment of the tool, our BFR EXPERT consultants support you at each stage of the project.
- Project management assistance (AMOA)
- Definition and drafting of specifications
- Advice and support for the choice of the tool
- Tool setting
- Training and support for your change teams
- Maintenance management
Everything you need to know in credit management
frequently asked Questions
Why use recovery software?
Using debt collection software allows accounting and finance teams to save considerable processing time and reduce sources of error. Identifying overdue customers and following them up effectively takes time.
For the work to be carried out correctly and quickly, the ideal is to rely on a follow-up tool, systematically up-to-date in terms of sales accounting and customer payments. This then makes it possible to identify the list of unpaid invoices without too many problems.
Concretely, the installation of recovery software will allow you to:
- Better visualize your customer outstandings: which customer account is late in payment? Of how much ?
- Reduce your DSO and optimize your BFR
- Preserve your level of cash
- Focus your efforts on value-added tasks
What are the main features of recovery software?
A collection software is primarily used to follow up with your customers so that they pay your invoices on time and as quickly as possible. All customer reminder solutions have almost all the same basic functionalities: automated reminder, creditor dashboard, grouped reminder…. And the majority offers a payment solution.
These follow-up software are generally easy to set up. Because they integrate with most organizations and IT infrastructures. Moreover, they are almost all multilingual.
Some recovery software also offer specific features such as:
- Predictive scoring of customer payment behavior.
- The cash forecast module
- Multi-currency management
- Automation of bank reconciliation
Recovery software: how much does it cost?
Many collection software vendors offer monthly pricing.
Some advance a price of between 5 and 10% of the invoice amount, while others offer a fixed rate.
Difficult to determine exactly which is the cheapest among all the solutions since everything depends on the size of the company, the number of invoices submitted as well as any additional costs.
How to choose your recovery tool?
The choice of recovery software is conditioned by several criteria:
- Your ambitions for growth: choose agile software that will evolve with your company and your employees
- The functionalities of the tool and the ease of use: The main goal of your follow-up tool is to simplify the tasks and the work of your teams in order to cash in faster and better.
- The feasibility of integration with your accounting tool
Integration of reminder software: why rely on external skills?
To increase your productivity, it is better to ensure that you have access to expert technical support. You can train an in-house expert, or benefit from the advice of an external consultant capable of supporting you from the needs identification phase to deployment.
Our EXPERT BFR consultants, all former corporate credit managers and using proven methods, advise you while remaining aligned with your business and your performance indicators throughout the project. The accompaniment takes place in 6 stages:
- Definition of needs and drafting of specifications
- Identification of appropriate recovery tools
- Implementation plan
- Acceptance monitoring, configuration and deployment of the tool
- User advice and training
Implementing new software in a company is not easy. Some will be reluctant, while others will welcome the change with open arms. You must therefore find a solution adapted to the culture of your company and its environment. Before choosing your collection software, make sure you have an overall view of your accounts receivable and the credit management issues specific to your business.
Our other Credit Management solutions
Accelerate your collections while preserving your commercial relations.
Improve your BFR and identify the levers to secure your trade receivables.
Develop a cash culture and set up tailor-made training integrating your work environment.