The General Data Protection Regulation is a set of laws put in place by the European Commission for all companies operating in Europe. Thus, with GESTION CREDIT EXPERT, all operations on your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force and in particular Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “RGPD”), and any applicable national legislation on data protection.
What does the RGPD actually do?
To protect Internet users from personal data leaks or misuse, it is now mandatory for companies to inform visitors of all computer processing that is carried out on the data collected.
Like most companies today, we collect data on our users and we work with several third-party providers, who therefore have access to some of our data.
This data is necessary to provide you with the best possible experience on our site and to ensure that your user experience runs smoothly.
At GESTION CREDIT EXPERT (GCE), we are committed to protecting your personal information and privacy.
- The types of personal information we collect about you
- How your personal data is processed by GCE and its possible partners and subcontractors
- The terms and conditions of use of your personal data and your rights in this respect, in compliance with European and French legislation applicable to GCE
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified natural person or a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to him.
- File: any structured and stable set of personal data accessible according to determined criteria.
- Data subject: the natural person to whom the data subject to processing relates.
- Data controller: the entity that collects and processes personal data.
- Data processing data processing: any operation or set of operations that involves such data, regardless of the process used, including collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, and blocking, erasure or destruction.
- Recipient: any person entitled to receive communication of the data other than the data controller, the processor, and the persons who, by virtue of their functions, are responsible for processing the data.
- Authorized third parties: the authorities legally entitled, within the framework of a particular mission or the exercise of a right of communication, to ask the data controller to communicate personal data to them.
Identity of the data controller
The Company GESTION CREDIT EXPERT, SARL registered under the SIREN number 302 592 431 00084, whose head office is located at 9-11 avenue de la Garonnette 31000 TOULOUSE, represented by Mr. Christophe NOBILET in his capacity as Manager.
What personal data does GCE collect about you and what is it used for?
Within the framework of the exploitation of the site https://www.gestioncreditexpert.com the company GCE collects data concerning you. This data is processed in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected, some information being mandatory and others optional, as indicated in the collection forms.
The purpose of the processing on our site is to
- To be able to contact you again if you have requested this via one of the forms made available to you
- To allow the elaboration of statistics relating to the frequentation of the site
- Management of subscriptions to email alerts
- Management of application files for our job offers
- Management of requests concerning our commercial offers
The data processing is based on your consent that you express by filling in the collection form, by writing to us directly, or, on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company GCE to organize the management of its services according to your requests.
The data processing of our customers is based on the contractual documents which bind them to GCE or on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company GCE for the operations of prospecting in BtoB.
How long will your personal data be kept?
GCE will keep your personal data in a secure environment only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or for the maximum period of time provided for by the applicable legislation in France.
|Management of requests via contact forms||1 year from receipt of applications|
|Audience measurement and personalization of websites and mobile applications, cookie management||13 months|
|Statistical cookies||6 months|
|Applications||2 years from the last contact with the candidate|
|Customer data management||The duration of the contractual relationship, increased by three (3) years for animation and prospecting purposes, without prejudice to conservation obligations or limitation periods|
|Prospect data management||3 years from the last contact with the customer or prospect|
The majority of GCE’s databases are in France
The databases of the website GESTION CREDIT EXPERT are in France or in Europe for some of them.
These databases, which are necessary for the operation of the site, contain information about customer accounts.
In order to allow you to retrieve your history, this data is only deleted if you request it.
What about your credit card number?
The payment of the file fees and surveys ordered on the site, or the payment of a debt if you are a debtor can be done by credit card. To allow you to pay in complete security, we work with two of the largest French service providers who guarantee the security of your data!
- Verifone e-commerce (Paybox), for the payment of file fees following a remittance of unpaid items and surveys ordered on the site
- Lyra (Payzen), for the settlement of an unpaid bill
At no time do we have access to your credit card number.
Our service providers have numerous approvals justifying the security of their IT systems: https: //www.paybox.com/agrements-et-certifications/ or PCI DSS – PayZen.
GCE guarantees the security of your personal data
Taking into account the evolution of technologies, the costs of implementation, the nature of the data to be protected as well as the risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals, GCE implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed and to ensure a level of security adapted to the risk.
GCE ensures the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced data protection through the use of physical and logical security measures.
GCE has defined a personal data protection policy and informs any person acting under its authority who has access to this information of its confidential nature. In addition, GCE ensures that its technical service providers likely to have knowledge of personal data, respect the same confidentiality.
However, it is the responsibility of each user to ensure the security of personal data transmissions over the Internet. GCE cannot be held responsible for the transmission of personal data via the Internet.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
The recipients of your personal data are the relevant departments of the company GCE.
GCE reserves the right to disclose personal data to authorized third parties only in order to comply with its legal obligations, and in particular if it is required to do so by a court order.
Does GCE sell my personal data?
No, absolutely not. Some companies exchange customer files for commercial prospecting, this is not the case for GCE.
All the data we collect is ours and will never be given, rented or sold to a third party.
The sharing buttons via social networks
You can share the pages you are interested in on social networks by clicking on the share buttons.
The collection of information through social network sharing buttons is subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. We invite you to read the policies of these social networks to know the use that is made of your personal data.
You wish to modify or delete the data we have collected about you? Here is how to do it
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request from the data controller access to your personal data, rectification or erasure, limitation of the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, as well as the right to object to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
Finally, you have the right to define general and specific directives defining how you want these rights to be exercised after your death.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this scheme, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
- Electronically firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail : GESTION CREDIT EXPERT, 9-11 Avenue de la Garonnette, 31068 TOULOUSE CEDEX 7
It is recommended that you include a copy of the ID with the signature of the ID holder with your request so that we can respond to your request as soon as possible.
We advise you to send this letter in acknowledgement of receipt mode.
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights with respect to your personal data are not being respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL or to the supervisory authority in your place of residence.
This policy comes into effect on 11/17/2022
To check for updates to our Policy, please visit this page regularly.
Do you have any questions?
GCE’s DPO is at your disposal for any further information regarding the use of your data.
Please send your request to email@example.com