In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy (known as LCEN), users and visitors of the website: www.gestioncreditexpert.com are hereby informed of the following:
Company name: GESTION CREDIT EXPERT
A limited liability company with capital of 100,000 Euros
Registered offices: 9-11 avenue de la Garonnette 31068 Toulouse cedex 7.
Company registration number (SIRET): 302592431 00084
Trade and Companies Register: B 302 592 431
Intracommunity VAT no.: FR 89 302 592 431
Publication Director: Christophe Nobilet, legal representative of GESTION CREDIT EXPERT
Tel: 0 892 700 272 (0.337€ / min inc. tax)
Contact the editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
18 rue Singer 75016 PARIS. Company registration number (SIRET): 30259243100126
Le Forum, 27 rue Maurice Flandin 69003 LYON. Company registration number (SIRET): 30259243100092
Website creator: ACOMZ
Contact the editor: email@example.com
Credits / Photos: Fotolia
Contact the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Site host: OVH, 2 rue Kellermann 59100 ROUBAIX
Quality Certificate issued by AFAQ/AFNOR under no. 1999/13114.8
In accordance with the Civil Procedure Code (art. R124-1 to R124 -7), the Debt Collection activity of FRANCE CREANCES has been declared to the Public Prosecutor of the High Court of Toulouse, since December 1996.
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT is a private research agency under the trade name INFORCREDIT with CNAPS authorisation no.: AUT-031-2114-10-05-20150365236.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
ARTICLE 1: PURPOSE – ACCEPTANCE
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the "GCU") is to determine the conditions of use of the site and the services made available to the User.
By accessing this site, the information contained therein and the services offered, the User acknowledges that they are aware of these GCU and undertakes to respect them.
In particular, any use of services that arises through the creation of an account entails full acceptance of these GCU.
Amendments to the GCU - GESTION CREDIT EXPERT reserves the right to amend these GCU at any time. The User therefore agrees to consult them regularly.
ARTICLE 2: SERVICES PROVIDED
The purpose of the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com is to provide information on all of the company's activities. The owner of the site shall endeavour to provide, on the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com, information that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in updating, whether this is carried out by its own hand or by third party partners who provide this information.
All the information available on the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com is given for information only, is not exhaustive, and is subject to change. It is provided subject to amendments that have been made since it was posted online.
ARTICLE 3: LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES
Liability for the provision of services and access to the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com.
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT, in its capacity as site editor, is bound only by an obligation of means with regard to the operation and continuity of the site.
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT can in no case be held liable for any damage incurred in the event of using the site.
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT cannot be held liable for:
- Site access speeds, speed of opening and consulting pages on the site, external slowdown, suspension or inaccessibility of the site,
- Events due to a case of force majeure or acts of a third party, as defined by case law and particularly the following: breakdowns and technical problems affecting the hardware, programs, software or internet network, which may entail the suspension or cessation of services,
- If the service proposed by the site is found to be incompatible or presents malfunctions with certain software, configurations, operating systems, or equipment used by you,
- Interruptions to services linked to the risks of the internet network and/or maintenance operations.
The User is solely liable for the use of the site.
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT reserves the right, without prior notice or indemnity, to temporarily or permanently stop one or all services offered from the site without their liability being incurred as a result.
Liability for information published on the site:
The content made available on the site is provided for information purposes only and is subject to amendments without notice. In no event shall the information published on the site constitute legal advice or any commitment whatsoever on the part of GESTION CREDIT EXPERT. GESTION CREDIT EXPERT cannot be held liable for the direct or indirect consequences of the use of this information and, in general, the services made available to the User on the site.
It should be noted that the User is prohibited from publishing or transmitting through the site any illegal, detrimental, defamatory, pornographic, hateful or racist content, or content which is otherwise detrimental to human dignity.
In the event of default by the User, GESTION CREDIT EXPERT reserves the right to suspend and / or delete their account.
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT reserves the right to take all necessary measures to enforce its rights.
ARTICLE 4: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
The site, its content and all its elements, including trademarks and logos, are protected by intellectual property rights owned by GESTION CREDIT EXPERT or that GESTION CREDIT EXPERT is authorised to use.
Only the reproduction or representation of site content for strictly private use, subject to different or more restrictive provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, is authorised.
Any reproduction, representation, amendment, adaptation, translation, extraction, by any process whatsoever and in any format whatsoever, of all or part of the site and / or its component elements, without having obtained prior written authorisation from GESTION CREDIT EXPERT, is liable to constitute an infringement pursuant to article L331-1 et seq. and L335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code and is strictly prohibited. The use of the site and its components is authorised solely for information purposes and for personal and private use.
Any reproduction, imitation, use or affixing of any of the trademarks reproduced on the site without the prior written authorisation of GESTION CREDIT EXPERT is liable to constitute counterfeiting pursuant to article L713-2 et seq. and L717 -1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code and is strictly prohibited.
GESTION CREDIT EXPERT and / or the holder of the intellectual property rights to any element of the site reserve the right to take legal action against any person who does not comply with the aforementioned prohibitions.
The name FRANCE CREANCES is a trademark registered with the INPI. The use of this name requires the express authorisation of the depositors and beneficiaries of FRANCE CREANCES.
The name INFORCREDIT is a trademark registered with the INPI. The use of this name requires the express authorisation of the depositors and beneficiaries of INFORCREDIT.
ARTICLE 5: PROTECTION OF PROPERTY AND PERSONS – PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
User: the internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site: www.gestioncreditexpert.com
In France, personal data is protected by Law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
By registering on the Site, the User accepts the use of their personal data in accordance with the present conditions.
- 5.1 Data controller: GESTION CREDIT EXPERT is the controller of the User’s personal data, collected upon registration.
Its processing is subject to a CNIL declaration. (number 839635). Géraldine BREHON is the is the GESTION CREDIT EXPERT Data Protection Officer.
- 5.2 Purposes of personal data processing: on the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com, the site owner shall only collect personal information about the user for the purposes of certain services offered on the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com.
- 5.3 User rights: the user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when data are entered by the user themselves. The user of the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com is then instructed as to whether or not they are required to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of article 38 et seq. of the French data protection act, law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, every user has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the personal data about them. To exercise this right, send your request to GESTION CREDIT EXPERT by email: email@example.com or in writing, signed and accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document (letter sent to GESTION CREDIT EXPERT, 9-11 Avenue de la Garonnette, 31068 TOULOUSE CEDEX 7).
- 5.4 Data Communication: no personal information regarding the user of the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com shall be published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold, in any format whatsoever, to third parties. Only a takeover from the owner of the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to any purchaser, who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and amend data regarding the user of the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com.
- 5.5 BStoring User data: failing the exercise of the rights mentioned in article 5.4 GESTION CREDIT EXPERT stores the User’s personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in article 5.2. above.
Hyperlinks: The creation of hyperlinks, deep or not, to the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written agreement of GESTION CREDIT EXPERT. The site www.gestioncreditexpert.com contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites (partners, information, etc.) established with the authorisation of the owners of the sites in question. However, GESTION CREDIT EXPERT is unable to check the content of sites visited in this way and therefore accepts no liability for the possible risks of illegal content.
Cookies: The user is informed that during their visits to the site www.gestioncreditexpert.com, one or more cookies are likely to be installed automatically on their computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow user identification but records information about a computer's navigation on a site. Data obtained in this way are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to enable various measurements of how frequently the site is visited. The setting of the navigation software makes it possible to record the presence of a cookie and possibly to refuse it, as described at the following address: www.cnil.fr. Refusal to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. The user can, however, configure their computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tools tab / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block All Cookies. Confirm by clicking OK. In Netscape: Edit tab / Preferences. Click Advanced and choose Disable Cookies. Confirm by clicking OK.
ARTICLE 7: OTHER PROVISIONS
Applicable law – The present CGU documents are subject to French law.