Do you have specific requirements? Would you like to set up training that is specially designed to suit your work environment, business strategy, culture, tools and the specific profile of your teams?
BFR EXPERTS can set up a tailor-made training programme.
A CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PROGRAMME ADAPTED TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Our training materials and the duration of our courses are adapted to suit your business strategy, working environment, culture, tools and the specific profile of your teams.
Examples of training:
- How to set up effective "Credit Management" organisation?
- How to make members of inter-disciplinary teams aware of the financial issues of trade receivables?
- How to involve sales staff in client risk management?
- What are the keys to mastering the contractual negotiation of payment methods and conditions?
- How to conduct pre-litigation recovery by phone and get paid?
- How to handle difficult calls?
- How to optimize pre-litigation recovery with the support of collection software?
- How to run and manage a project to reduce payment delays?
- How to master pre-litigation recovery in the specific context of public procurement?
- How to optimize pre-litigation recovery for works contracts?
- How to handle collective insolvency procedures?
A TRAINING APPROACH TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE FIELD FOR TANGIBLE AND DIRECTLY EXPLOITABLE RESULTS
Our BFR EXPERTS consultants/trainers are all women and men with considerable experience in their field. They are not theorists but professionals in operational credit management who have been working for more than 20 years in companies, major business schools and universities. They are up-to-speed with best practices and the latest innovations in business software.
Our operational approach combines, among other things, the following elements:
- Theoretical and technical contributions
- Contrasting theoretical contributions with practical real-life cases
- Sharing experiences
- Personalized coaching
TAILOR-MADE TRAINING FOR ALL EMPLOYEES INVOLVED IN YOUR SALES CYCLE
- Managers and operational staff from the client risk department
- Client credit officers (credit analyst, risk manager, client accountant, debt recovery staff, etc.)
- Sales staff
- Sales administration Officers